We’ve all been spending more time inside than we would like, and looking at the same walls for months. As the world slowly reopens, perhaps it’s time to tackle that kitchen remodel or bathroom refresh that you’ve been thinking about for years. A clean, fresh start could make your indoor life not just tolerable, but actually enjoyable. A little help from our team of designers will smooth the anxiety of a kitchen or bath remodel.
DIY projects can be fun for the very handy homeowner, but let’s face it not everyone is a Bob Villa clone. It’s a mostly scientific fact that counselors say the best way to stress test a relationship is to start your own remodel. For those of us needing a little help, hiring a professional designer can eliminate much of that stress and help you to fully realize that vision that looked so good inside your own head.
Professional designers will create, deliver and construct an entire remodel with every detail you have in mind. Classic Cabinets & Design in Louisville can help with: new kitchen countertops; kitchen cabinets; bathroom remodels; kitchen remodels; kitchen hardware; custom kitchen cabinetry and custom bathroom cabinetry.
Here are a few examples of how a professional designer can provide creativity, relief, comfort and quality during the process:
- COMMUNICATION: Professionals are trained to listen intently during your (social-distanced) meeting, and deliver exactly what you want. They are versed in “the language” of construction and will communicate with the builders on your behalf.
- LATEST TRENDS: Designers are equipped with numerous resources to show customers the latest trends, color palettes and functional designs, and have access to myriad sources that consumers may not.
- TACTILE SHOPPING: When shopping, a designer can show you in-store samples and let you touch and feel the product you are considering.
- VISUAL DISPLAY: Your designer will create an animated CAD drawing of your virtual design, allowing you to make changes to the vision before installation.
- SAVING TIME AND MONEY: In every step of your remodel your designer will be there to gather ideas and provide oversight of product ordering, delivery and installation. Their knowledge of structural choices and options could save you money in the long run.
- KNOWLEDGE OF BUILDING CODES: With advances in technology, building codes and requirements often change. You need someone on your team to help you navigate the new code requirements. Designers can help guide your permit process and have it completed faster, hence, saving you money as each revision has a fee.
- DEVIL FOR THE DETAILS: Professional designers are trained to know everything you will need for a project and will point out missing items that you may have overlooked.
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: In the unlikely event there is a mistake you will have a live person available to speak with and correct the mistake immediately. If you are using one of CCD’s contractors they will be your advocate and liaison! If you are using your own contractor, Classic Cabinets and Design will be happy to review your design. Your happiness is their primary concern.
Whatever you have in mind, just give us a call and one of our talented designers will be happy to help you today. And remember, we’ll always work with you to get the project done in a way that respects your family’s safety and security.
So now you’re ready for help — let’s meet Classic Cabinets & Design’s talented team of in-house designers and see some of their latest work below.
KELLY OLSON: LEAD DESIGNER
Kelly has 10+ years design experience and obtained her degree in Interior Design from Northern Arizona University. Kelly strives for excellence in every custom design she creates. Her attention to detail, creativity and ingenuity allows her clients to relax and happily enjoy the remodeling process.
DAWN RUSSEL: DESIGNER
Dawn’s remodeling passion stems from the ability to build a relationship through design. With 20+ years of experience, she loves to learn familiar details about her client and the way their family functions in order to create a unique, beautiful design that fits their lifestyle.
EMMA GRUBB: DESIGNER
Emma is a Regis University graduate. She joined the team at Classic Cabinets and Design in 2018 with several years of experience in the remodeling industry. Emma truly enjoys assisting clients in creating spaces that are beautiful, functional, and tailored to their individual needs.
JANEL LAZA: DESIGNER
Janel graduated with a design degree from CSU Long Beach and moved to Australia to work with architects and designers creating custom lighting and housewares. Once back in the United States she obtained a degree in Interior Design from Front Range Community College. She loves designing interior spaces because all details are an important part of someone’s home and everyday life.
CHERYL RICHARDS: DESIGNER
Cheryl earned her Bachelor Degree in Interior Design at Moore College of Art & Design and has 15+ years experience on both commercial and residential projects. Cheryl takes a customer-service driven approach to interior design, ensuring client understanding and satisfaction throughout the entire process. Using a holistic approach, she contributes knowledge of space planning, sustainable design, and material selection to her work.
LATEST KITCHEN AND BATH REMODELS